EVA Airways Corporation is part of the Evergreen Group and is an international Passenger and Cargo Airline originating from Taiwan. EVA Airways Corporation currently have 3 passenger flights per week flying from Amsterdam via Bangkok to Taipei.
For our Netherlands branch, we are looking for a new colleague joining our Cargo team at our office located at Schiphol Rijk.
We welcome and invite applicants for the vacancy of:
Junior Cargo Sales & Reservations Officer (40 hours per week)
As Junior Cargo Sales & Reservations officer you will be responsible to maintain ongoing-/establish new- business collaborations; ensure that assigned allocations are fulfilled where Job duties includes the following but not limited to:
- Account Coordinator (maintain ongoing-/establish new- business collaborations);
- Pricing Control (Quote-/Negotiate rates to/with customers & process in system);
- Booking Control (handle and process incoming reservations and customer’s daily & monthly bookings by email and/or phone);
- Space Control (ensuring maximum flight load factor);
- Customer Services (handle and process incoming after-sales requests: e.g. booking-status/service failures);
- Export Trucking (truck ordering and follow-up);
- Preparing weekly-/monthly sales reports;
- Being intermediate link between customers & our local Operations Team, other Europe office & HQ Space Control.
- Beginners level entry;
- Being able to carry out duties with great accuracy;
- Being able to prioritize cases and flexibly multi-tasks;
- Have both in English and Dutch writing and speaking communication skills;
- Have a feeling for responsibility and organized working style;
- Have a pro-active and customer services oriented attitude;
- Computer literate;
- In possession of driver license B;
- Able to work evening, during week-ends and public holidays;
- (Basic) Knowledge and experience preferred but not a must;
- You must undergo and pass the Security- and criminal screening by (Dutch-) Government (will be done upon joining the company.);
- Applicant must be in possession of a Dutch working permit.
What we offer:
- A fulltime position at our Cargo office in Schiphol – Zuidoost based on 40 hours per week;
- An all-round function with chances to develop yourself on personal & professional level;
- Other secondary employment benefits such as discounted airline tickets after 6 months etc.;
Information and application:
To apply for this position, please send your motivation letter and resume in English by filling in below application form. Should you not receive an invitation for an interview within 1-month, please accept that for this position you were unsuccessful.
We at EVA Airways Corporation are looking forward to your application.