Position Title: Workshop Department Team Leader Reports to: Operations Manager
Company Vision: Making Aviation Safer Company
- We are recognized by our customers for best of class turnaround times and outstanding customer service in component maintenance
Summary of Position:
- To supervise and be accountable for, the daily operations of the relevant workshop departments to provide excellent customer through best in class turnaround times. This is a full time role (40 hours per week).
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure that all work practices are carried out in accordance with the organisation’s maintenance organisation exposition (MOE) to ensure the required standards of Quality and Health and Safety are maintained.
- Ensure all Work Orders on the Work In Progress (WIP) List are processed in a timely manner to maintain ‘Reliability’ and meet customer expectations and the company targets.
- Manage, supervise and support the staff within the relevant departments to ensure a ‘Positive’ and productive working environment with a ‘One Team’ ethos.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to continuously improve working practice ensuring ‘Growth’ of the business and its employees.
- Lead by example and take ‘Pride’ in achieving company, department and personal targets.
- Engineering Qualification
- Health and Safety trained
- Certified Stamp Holder
- LEAN/5S Training
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Technical or engineering experience
- People management or leadership experience
- Experience of managing a project