Start a career with Cathay Pacific, and you will work with a great team who share your passion for travel. As one of the world’s leading airlines, we’re able to offer you unique opportunities to let your passion fly.
Our team members are trusted advisors and talented problem-solvers who connect people with interesting destinations, friends and family all over the globe.
If you enjoy customer service, this is an opportunity to learn about airline operations and build a strong foundation for an exciting career in aviation, travel or tourism.
- The opportunity to travel the world with great travel benefits (free annual ticket, discounted tickets for you and your family)
- Comprehensive training and access to the latest technology to ensure success in your role
- An attractive package of social benefits
- A great work environment on the top floor of Krakow’s newest building, right in the heart of town
- Career growth with one of the world’s leading airlines and its parent group, the Swire Group
- Flexible shifts adjusted to your lifestyle
- Permanent employment opportunities
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must, with another European language being an asset
- Mature communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- A passion for providing the world’s best customer service for each and every customer
- An open mind and eagerness to continually develop
- Knowledge of airline systems and operations will be an advantage but not essential
- Offer is based on local Polish terms and conditions.
To apply for this job please send your CV to by using the 'Verzenden' button.
Our vision is to be the world's best airline. Being the best means that we always strive to excel in everything we do. Our dynamic team provides the highest quality service so that our customers are happy they chose Cathay Pacific
By applying to this advertisement I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).