Supply Chain Specialist is an analytical function for optimizing the exchange product cycle within the Component Availability department.
‘One of the main activities is the organization and evaluation of the exchange product loop (Supply Chain) by aircraft type. This is done in a way that, on the one hand, the set Service Level is met and, on the other hand, the most economically possible alignment is obtained between costs related to stocking and keeping components, including logistics and maintenance costs and costs resulting from shortages.
What are you going to do?
- You make agreements with internal repair shops and instruct the purchasing department to conclude contracts with external suppliers (both new contracts and renewal of contracts).
- You support the creation of inventory recommendations for Component Services (CS) customers and for the optimization of (pool) stocks.
- You report on the reliability of components and make recommendations to improve them.
- You are also project manager of assigned projects, you represent Component Services in various consultations in order to minimize the Total Cost of Ownership for components.
- Availability Management is responsible for the availability of components (exchange articles) in the "pool" as agreed with the customer.
- She directs this availability by determining the optimal stock height of components (exchange articles) for a required location, manages components in both regular and AOG situations, coordinates lending and lending of components and arranges repairs and deliveries to customers.
- Availability Management is responsible for the costs on the Maintenance & Pool product and responsible for turnover, where the lending or exchange of components is concerned.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a completed degree in the direction of Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Econometrics.
- You are able to oversee complex processes (helicopter view).
- You have experience with complex inventory planning issues and project-based work.
- Affinity with Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- You also have knowledge of business economics, particularly in the field of investments and cost-fixing issues.
- You have excellent analytical skills and know how to convince people.
- Realizing goals, planning and organizing, taking initiative, organizational awareness and skills are competencies that apply to you.