Vipper.com provides you with the ability to travel multimodal, all-in-one booking saving you time and hassle. Simply filter from our range of booking options to personalize your journey for your specific needs. Whether you are planning a city break to Paris or a business trip to London we provide you with a seamless and safe travel experience.
SCHIPHOL AIRPORT AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
Service agent & representative
We at Vipper.com are the missing link between airline and ground transportation tickets. Vipper.com offers passengers a hassle-free travel experience by selling door to door tickets all under the one booking via our multimodal platform.
Responsibilities • We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing individual for the position of service agent & representative at our Schiphol Airport desk and office.
The Position involves all areas of air reservations & operations control in a highly automated environment.
We require someone to join the Vipper team who particularly enjoys working in the travel sector and in an international environment.
- 1 year contract / Salary between €1600- €2800 pm.(Depending on experience)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the travel industry
- Good knowledge of ticketing (Amadeus/Travelport/Sabre) (MUST!)
- Willing and able to wear our uniform.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Fully vaccinated
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English. A third language would be preferable required to work 40 hours a week
- Shifts can be 24/7. You need to be able to travel to and from Schiphol at all times. (Travel reimbursement is maximum 40KM)
- Experienced in working in a high-quality customer-service environment.
- Experience with automated systems
- Knowledge of all MS office applications
- Self-starter and motivator
- Maximize sales and revenues by booking and ticketing return journeys, selling holiday packages and other related products and services.
- Follow up procedures related to customer travel (confirmation of airline tickets, tour confirmations, bookings & reservations, refunds & cancelations).
- Visit travel fairs and be our spokesperson to both airliners and travel agents.
- Handling chats/e-mails and face to face costumer care
- Shifts can be at our Schiphol service desk or in our Schiphol office
- Be willing and able to take it to the next level and enjoys working for a start-up company
- The candidate must be legally permitted to work in The Netherlands.
- This position would mean the candidate must be available to start as soon as possible.
- Are you Vipper enough? Please send your motivation and resume.
Please don't apply if you don't match with the requirements.
Dimitris Nikolidakes - Hol
Head of airline & agent operations
Contractduur: 12 maanden
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, Bepaalde tijd
Salaris: Tot €2.800,00 per maand