Jet Airways is India’s premier international airline which operates flights to 65 destinations, including India and overseas. Jet Airways is member of Etihad Airways Partners and from Amsterdam we operate daily non-stop flights with a B777-300 to Mumbai, Delhi and Toronto and per 29 October also to Bangalore.
The regional European head office (also office for The Netherlands) is situated at Schiphol Airport.
Within the Dutch organization the sales & marketing organization is responsible for all sales, marketing and e-commerce activities in order to fulfill the company targets and objectives for both travel and the end-consumers.
Jet Airways is looking for an experienced and highly motivated sales colleague (full-time) for the position of:
Sales Account Manager
- It is a versatile position at our modern office in the Schiphol Trade Center
- The Sales Account Manager will manage a portfolio of travel management companies and leisure organizations.
- The new colleague will achieve agreed sales revenue targets by maintaining and developing business relationships.
- He / she will also identify and prospect new client opportunities driven by revenue potential.
- He / she will create and give high-quality presentations promoting Jet Airways to clients and travel partners.
- Furthermore he / she will attend Industry related events.
Most important tasks
- Developing and implementing effective sales and marketing initiatives/plans with assigned accounts to increase Jet Airways revenue share.
- Develop and create awareness of Jet Airways products and services within the portfolio of accounts.
- Concisely report and develop on existing clients.
- Think strategically and develop sales action plans.
- HBO (think) level.
- At least 4 years experience in passenger sales working with trade and corporate partners at contracting levels.
- Highly self motivated and target drive.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker and ability to understand business analytics.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation techniques
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- In possession of own car.
- Adequate computer skills.
- Experience with sales reporting tools like Esmash.
- Experience of fares and ticketing is of benefit.
- An interesting job in a dynamic environment
- Lots of room for own initiative and responsibility
- Salary according to position, training and experience
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a 13th month, retirement provision and attractive travel facilities.
Location: WTC, Schiphol
If you are interested in this exciting position, please submit your resume and motivation letter in English before 3 July 2017 at the attention of mr. P. Venneker. For more information: Tel 06-52 666 186
Discover the world of Jet Airways at jetairways.com