Supporting Airbus, Boeing, and Embraer & Fokker aircraft. Founded in 1974, Nayak Aircraft Services is an independent MRO specialized in maximizing fleet performance. Operational throughout Europe and Russia, Nayak services in excess of 100 airlines. We are currently looking for a:
Safety & Quality Manager (fulltime 38 hrs.)
- Responsible for securing the quality of the delivered and supplied services and products by the organization;
- End responsible for permanent development of the Safety Management System;
- End responsible for the QA department.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for Aviation Authorities, Auditors and Researchers;
- Control the contents of the MOE on Home Base (AMS) and Line Stations;
- Monitoring, communicating and guaranteeing the quality policy and processes through regular consultation with the various departments;
- Check whether the work is being carried out in accordance with applicable Aviation Regulations and customer procedures;
- Recording and analyzing Occurrences;
- Monitor changes in regulations;
- Preparation of annual Audit Plan, including RI&E;
- Preparation Management Reviews;
- Implement new/upgraded Quality Systems;
- Deliver input for trainings requirements (e.g. Continuation Training, Human Factors);
- Maintain relationship with and control records of Certifying Staff;
- Final responsibility for the issuance of company authorizations;
- Driving force in anticipating, implementing and developing quality and safety thinking within the organization;
- Managing development; training, functioning and assessing employees of the Quality department.
- Preferably 5 years proven experience in a similar function in Aviation;
- Auditor training, training in quality systems / monitoring or training in aviation legislation ('airworthiness') are an advantage;
- Result driven and pro-active approach;
- Customer minded;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, verbally and written.
- Candidates must reside and be eligible to work in the European Union and live around Schiphol Airport;
- Willing to travel to Line Stations.
What's in it for you?
- A challenging fulltime position in a dynamic international working environment;
- Working in an informal setting;
- Local working conditions and pension;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Office hours Monday till Friday, 38 hrs. per week.
How to apply?
If you want to apply, or would like to get in contact with us, please send us your CV and motivation letter before 31st March 2018. A security screening will be part of the procedure.