Singapore Airlines is looking for a: Passenger Services Agent (Benelux) for our Sales Support Unit (full-time 40hrs).
Looking for a great job opportunity working for a world-renowned airline? We are looking for a dedicated professional with strong service skills, who are seeking to make an impact!
In the Sales Support Unit of our Schiphol-based Passenger Services Department you will provide end-to-end support to (business) travel agencies and corporate accounts from the Benelux.
Key leadership behaviours:
- Good communication skills over the phone, per e-mail and face-to-face.
- Highly personable; able to identify and build relationships with travel agencies and corporate customers
- Quick thinking in searching for the right information under time pressure
- Highly organized and able to track and resolve multiple client processes
- Flexibility in assisting Passenger Services Unit
- Tenacious, resourceful, results-oriented, innovative
Qualifications and requirements:
- Familiar with SIA’s airline reservations systems (Altea) – previous reservations and ticketing experience with Amadeus will be considered very useful
- Command of Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in Dutch and English, fluent in French is a major advantage
- Accurate and flexible
Applications including CV (in English) should be sent by e-mail before 1 February 2019 to:
Richard Kwee, General Manager Benelux by using the 'Verzenden' button or:
Singapore Airlines Ltd
The Base A
Evert van de Beekstraat 26