Fokker Techniek is searching for
a Manager Quality Assurance
Boarding time! Please proceed to our gate…
Our company is growing and therefore looking for new colleagues!
We have several vacancies open for immediate start to join our team in Woensdrecht!
Our Manager Quality Assurance is responsible for the implementation of the Quality Management System as well the system itself, to meet the needs of the business, in conformity with all applicable regulatory standards and requirements within the aerospace industry.
Same as his colleagues shares the Fokker Techniek story and provides the highest quality standards in his job.
It’s a big responsibility – are you ready to take the challenge?
What are the opportunities:
As Manager QA you lead the Quality team, where you carry the responsibility of 6 QA Engineers, who report directly to you. High on your agenda is supporting the Quality Management Agenda by further developing the Quality competences. As such, you will manage and develop an effective dashboard for the QA performance of Fokker Techniek and are the driver of the development and successful implementation of the company's Quality Management System, and quality objectives. Of course, you are able to identify critical areas for quality reviews and can develop relevant improvement plans.
As you are in a continuous process of improvement to support the performance and quality needs of the business and its customers, you effectively work with executives, functional managers, and other personnel for QMS training and support and ensure that efficient and adequate Business Management Systems and processes are in place.
Who we are looking for:
To be the Manager QA at Fokker Techniek you are expected to actively participate and lead in the development and implementation of product line level and quality initiatives, programs, systems, best practices, and goals.
You can support investigations/testing related to product complaints or internal failures, field actions, implementation of process improvements, and process validation requirements.
This requires a senior initiative skills and a keen eye for quality and always wanting to improve. Naturally, you report the performance of your department to senior management, realizing that you are the final decision authority for issues related to compliance with quality policy and standards.
This position requires excellent communication and leadership skills with demonstrated acumen and the ability to deliver excellent results.
The ‘must haves’ for this position are:
- A relevant engineering degree (bachelor or higher) in Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Avionics.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with a minimum of 2 years in the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position.
- Fluency in English (fluency in Dutch is highly valued).
- At lease 3 years expertise in Quality Assurance.
- A proven track record as a manager within complex organisations with different regulations.
- A wide technical knowhow of aircraft systems, structures and interiors.
- Knowledge of EASA/FAA (Part-145, -M, 21G, 21J) regulations and aeronautical standards (i.e. AS9100C, NDT).
- The (proven) ability to bring changes from a quality perspective and knowing how to deal with resistance to change.
- Experience in communicating and dealing with clients, external supervisors and authorities (ie. ILT).
- Knowledge of relevant types of aircraft (i.e. F70/100, A320, 737) is considered valuable expertise for this position.
What do we offer
Besides working for a rapidly growing company in the Aerospace industry, we offer an attractive package of benefits with, among other things, a competitive salary and a profit-related benefit.
Join our team in Woensdrecht! Curious? Ask us for the complete job description or apply now by sending an e-mail via the form below.