JetSupport B.V. provides technical services and support solutions for business aviation and special purpose aircraft with focus on flexibility, transparency and personal touch. We provide these services locally and internationally for almost 20 years now. We continuously improve our operations to the needs of our customers. Our services are specialized for the most common business aviation aircraft types, ranging from the Cessna Citation series, Dassault Falcon 50, 900, 2000 and 7x series and the Gulfstream series aircraft.
Due to our rapid growth we are currently looking for:
Maintenance Engineer(s) PART- 66 B1 and/or B2
What will you be doing:
- Maintenance on business aviation and special mission aircraft of several different manufacturers.
- Maintaining and releasing according the applicable EASA Part-66 and Part-145 rules and regulations.
- As a team-player supporting and coaching your colleagues (maintenance mechanics)in performing maintenance.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you have three to five years of relevant experience as a certifier in the business aviation segment.
- You have a valid Part-66 B1 and/or B2 license with a type rating on a business jet.
- Wanting to work in a motivated team in which flexibility, autonomy, team spirit and pro-actively is required.
- Able to work in a flexible 24/7 working schedule.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of the English Language in word and writing.
- In possession of a driving license B.
- A fulltime and permanent contract after a trial period.
- Good salary and benefits covered by the CAO Metalektro including a total of 40 days of leave.
- A position which offers opportunities to develop yourself through training and education.
- Working in an enthusiastic team of driven professionals with a passion for their job.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV including motivation via the form below.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.