JetSupport provides technical services and support for business aviation and special mission aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency and a personal touch. We continuously improve our operations in order to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Our technical services are customized for the most popular business aviation aircraft types. Our customers’ value maximum aircraft availability which we provide by conducting preventive and corrective maintenance. We also facilitate special projects, ranging from small modifications up to complete avionics retrofits. Our service centre operates 7 days a week in two shifts ranging from 07:00-23:00.
The growth of our business requires us to expand the team with a:
Maintenance Controller (fulltime)
Maintenance Control Center - JetSupport Schiphol
Your challenges in this position:
- Create maintenance quotations and workorders that meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
- Pro-actively support the Duty Managers and maintenance staff at daily operations.
- Provide logistics support to secure the on-time maintenance process.
- Coordinate maintenance projects in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Maintain a close customer contact and -communication on progress and cost developments.
- Solid and full project completion according to EASA/FAA, including full and relevant input to Finance for successful invoicing.
What can make you a JetSupporter?
- Completed higher (HBO) education, preferably in aviation.
- A background and experience in a similar position is strongly preferred.
- Substantive technical aircraft knowledge, including use of aircraft documentation, software and related legislation.
- You have the customer in mind at everything you do and are able to combine this with your business sense.
- Dutch and English both verbal and in writing.
- In possession of a driving license type B.
- Working in shifts, including weekends with a flexible attitude.
This is what we are offering you:
To work in a motivated team of approximately 65 enthusiastic colleagues. To grow professionally as well as to help in growing our business, we value freedom and responsibility and empower employees to make the right decisions. JetSupport is part of the Metal Industries’ CAO and offers 27 days of leave and an additional 13 ‘ATV’ days. You will share in our profit through our annual profit sharing arrangement. Naturally we offer a competitive salary and shift allowance.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and motivation via the form below. Would you like to know more? Call us at 06 420 663 47.
Dear recruiters. Acquisition to this vacancy is really not appreciated!