JetSupport provides technical services and support to business aviation and special purpose aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency and personal touch and continuously improve our operation to the needs of our customers. Our technical services are customized for the most common business aviation aircraft types. Our service center operates in two shifts from 07:00 to 23:30 in support of our customer’s operations.
The growth of our business requires us to expand the team with a:
Logistics Employee (fulltime) Maintenance, Repair & Operations
This is what you need in order to be successful in this position:
- Knowledge of EASA and FAA 145 goods receiving, inspection and purchasing.
- Knowledge of applicable officially recognized standards (e.g. ATA, ISO, MIL spec).
- Excellent communication and team worker skills.
- Knowledge of customs and shipping protocols in and outside EU.
- Quality and customer satisfaction driven.
- Versatile and able to work in a dynamic environment with a flexible attitude.
- Knowledge of ILS, Parts base, MS office and other relevant computer systems.
- Knowledge regarding environmental regulations and disposal of chemicals.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- To manage stock, transactions and shipping of parts, tooling and equipment as per the approved standards.
- Procurement of stock, AOG and project-based Tooling and Material requirements.
Your professional Qualifications:
- MBO level
- Driving license B
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and written.
- Forklift license (preferred)
We are JetSupport.
A great team of about 65 enthusiastic colleagues to work with. We value freedom and responsibility and empower employees to make the right decisions to grow personally as well as our business. JetSupport is part of the Metal Industries’ CAO and offers a total of 40 days off. Our employees share in the companies’ profit through our profit sharing arrangement. Naturally we offer a competitive salary and shift allowance.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and motivation by using the applicationform.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.