B1 LICENSED ENGINEER FOR AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL - LINE MAINTEANCE
We are looking for a skilled B1 engineer for a line maintenance work at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. The role is performing defect rectification and daily checks on a fleet of Boeing B777 (GE), Embraer E170/190 and Airbus A320’s. Come on board on 1st of December.
Scope of responsibilities
- Perform line maintenance on aircraft and issue a certificate of release to service after minor checks up to and including the weekly check and simple defect rectification
- Follow internal procedures and rules and complete all aircraft maintenance documentation in a timely accurate and comprehensive manner
- Work in shifts and meet the given deadline
- Carry out line maintenance on at least one of the following a/c types: B777 (GE), Embraer E170/E190 and/or A320Family (CFM56 + V2500)
- To ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods
- Valid EASA B1 license with experience on any of the required aircraft types stated above
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft types
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on any of the required aircraft stated above.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Valid passport acceptable within any European country
- Basic Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
What we offer
- Chance to become a member of a global operating Line Maintenance organisation
- Permanent Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Attractive Salary based on Dutch market standards
- Become a part of a great team with diverse backgrounds.
- Exiting career opportunities
- Working base: Amsterdam Schiphol Airport