For our maintenance operation in Teuge (NL) and Antwerp (BE) we are looking for licensed B1.1 and/or B1.2 licensed aircraft mechanics.
You will perform and/or oversee scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications and repairs on the aircraft within our scope. As licensed mechanic you are also responsible for the administrative follow up that comes with aircraft maintenance. You will have to be prepared to travel between our own maintenance locations and you will also have to be capable of occasionally independently performing tasks on temporary outstations around the globe.
- Performance and management of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repairs and modifications;
- Troubleshooting problems on aircraft and aircraft systems;
- You will be responsible for returning the aircraft to service;
- You report to and consult with the Maintenance Manager, CAMO department and project leader.
- You are in possession of an EASA Part 66 B1.1 en/of B1.2 license with a rating for at least Group 3 aircraft;
- You have a decent understanding of the administrative requirements with regards to aircraft maintenance;
- You have working experience in an EASA Part-145 environment;
- You speak and write English;
- You can handle stress, you are accurate, flexible and independent.
Since International Aviation Support is active worldwide you must be willing to occasionally work abroad.
A challenging and very diverse job, with a professional and ambitious organisation and an informal company culture.
Submit your job application together with your résumé.