JetSupport provides technical services and support for business aviation and special mission aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency and a personal touch. We continuously improve our operations in order to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Our technical services are customized for the most popular business aviation aircraft types. Our customers’ value maximum aircraft availability which we provide by conducting preventive and corrective maintenance. We also facilitate special projects, ranging from small modifications up to complete avionics retrofits. Our service centre operates 7 days a week in two shifts.
The growth of our business requires us to expand the team with a:
Licensed Aircraft Engineer B1 B2
What will you be doing:
- Maintenance on business aviation and special mission aircraft of a variety of manufacturers.
- Maintaining and releasing according the applicable EASA Part-66 and Part-145 rules and regulations.
- As a team-player supporting and coaching your colleagues (maintenance mechanics)in performing maintenance.
- As a maintenance engineer you have three to five years of relevant experience as a certifier in the business aviation segment.
- You have a valid Part-66 B1 and/or B2 license with a type rating on a business jet.
- Wanting to work in a motivated team in which flexibility, autonomy, team spirit and pro-activity is required.
- Able to work in a flexible 2-shift working schedule.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of the English Language in word and writing.
- In possession of a driving license B.
This is our offer:
To work in a motivated team of approximately 70 enthusiastic colleagues. To grow professionally as well as to help in growing our business, we value freedom and responsibility and empower employees to make the right decisions. JetSupport is part of the Metal Industries’ CAO and offers 27 days of leave and an additional 13 ATV days. You will share in our profit through our annual profit sharing arrangement.
Naturally we offer a competitive salary and 18% shift allowance.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and motivation by using the application form. Would you like to know more? Call us at 06 420 663 47.
Dear recruiters. Acquisition to this vacancy is really not appreciated!