2-REG is a public-private partnership between the government of Guernsey and SGI Aviation. Currently 2-REG handles applications for aircraft registration, certification and continuing airworthiness, as well as for flight operations.
Due to the rapid growth of 2-REG, the 2-REG aircraft registry is expanding and looking for a Junior Project Manager Aircraft Registration. The aircraft registry performs tasks ranging from processing applications to supporting the development of working procedures.
About the job
- The position of junior project manager is a full-time position in Amsterdam.
- You will be working on all tasks performed by the 2-REG aircraft registry, including:
- Providing support in software implementation (develop user manual, data entry, trouble shooting, train colleagues etc.);
- Managing company website and online application portal;
- Acting as principal point of contact for 2-REG customers;
- Processing applications in accordance with set working procedures;
- Evaluating selected technical and operational documentation as submitted by applicants;
- Planning and coordinating airworthiness surveys conducted by surveyors across the globe;
- Liaising with other civil aviation authorities in the world to facilitate smooth transfer of aircraft between registries;
- Assisting in invoicing;
- Assisting in further development of working procedures and regulations
- HBO-level education;
- Fulltime available;
- Entry level and onwards;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience gained in a services-providing organization;
- Experience with the performance of administrative tasks and related processes;
- Experience with contemporary software applications;
- Internationally oriented;
- Affinity with the operational and/or technical side of aviation;
- Affinity with aviation safety regulations;
- A reputation for possessing qualities of initiative, tact, tolerance and patience;
- Strong command of written and spoken English(fluently);
- Preferably, able to communicate in another world language;
- Prepared to travel occasionally
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- A varied and challenging role
- Opportunities to learn and develop
- 26 vacation days per year
- Health insurance coverage
- Company pension plan
- Laptop and phone
- Great staff events
Applicants interested in this exciting opportunity to join the 2-REG team can send their cover letter and CV by using the 'Verzend sollicitatie' button.
For questions regarding 2-REG in general and/or regarding the position, you can contact Mr. Michiel Dek, by telephone: +31 (0)6 1585 6952.