EVA Air is part of the Evergreen Group and is an international Passenger and Cargo Airline originating from Taiwan. EVA Air has currently 3 flights per week flying from Amsterdam to Taipei via Bangkok.
For our Netherlands branch, we are looking for a new colleague joining our Cargo Operation team at our office located at Schiphol Rijk.
We invite applicants for the vacancy of:
Junior Cargo Traffic Officer
(40 hours per week, Monday-Saturday)
- The applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Willing to work evening, during week-ends and public holidays;
- Preferably with (basic) knowledge and experience in (airline) cargo handling;
- Good Dutch and English communications skills in both writing and speaking;
- Being able to carry out duties with great accuracy;
- Computer literate;
- In possession of driving license B;
- You must undergo and pass the Schiphol security screening (Veiligheidsonderzoek Burgerluchtvaart);
Information and application:
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mr. Yesser Steevensz Tel: 020-4466275. To apply for this position, please click on “sollicitatie verzenden” button below. Please send in your application letter and CV in English before 15th January 2020. ONLY English applications will be accepted for the selection procedure!