For the Travel Department in Hoofddorp we are looking for an
(Junior) Business Travel Consultant
Bluewater is a leading provider of innovative Single Point Mooring systems (SPM) and operator of Floating Production Storage and Offloading units (FPSO). Since its foundation in 1978, Bluewater has built a technological lead specialising in design, development, lease and operation of tanker-based production and storage systems, and has become a leading provider of innovative Single Point Mooring systems.
The Travel Department is responsible for the effective and (cost) efficient execution of all travel arrangements in order to contribute to the realization of the company’s goals and strategy.
Bluewater has an in-house travel department with its own IATA license.
As (Junior) Business Travel Consultant you are responsible for making all travel arrangements for Bluewater’s personnel and clients and to provide information and advice on travel enquiries, all in line with Bluewater’s corporate travel policy.
You book flights, hotels, car, rail and calculate fares and (re)issue tickets. You inform and support personnel about all travel related requirements such as visa and health regulations.
You also execute all relevant administrative tasks related to the travel arrangements activities.
A flexible person, strongly service minded and client oriented. You have a creative mind set and enjoy solving problems. You are immune to stress and have attention to detail. Furthermore:
- You have a Vocational Education: Administrative Secondary Education.
- 2 to 3 years of marine or corporate travel experience
- GDS experience, preferably Galileo
- IATA Basic Fares & ticketing or KLM Fares & Ticketing 1
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Pro-active team player and good communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Dutch
- Fulltime availability