MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Intern - Asset Management (m/f/d)
- Support the Asset Management Team in buying, selling and trading of aircraft engines and engine parts globally
- Assist in analyzing market developments by considering technical, logistical and economic aspects
- Prepare contracts, documentation and reports in various levels of the Supply-Chain-Management
- Elaborate economic calculations in regards to various sales and cost premises e.g. in MS Excel
- Assist in obtaining offers and selecting suppliers of services, as well as tracking delivery and costs
- Engage in logistical handling of engines and inventory on a global scale, including bookings in ERP Systems
- Support in identifying, securing and expanding the customer and product base
- Coordinate joint projects with Accounting, Legal and Sales Departments
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Study in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Work experience in Purchasing, Sales or Logistical Administration through former internships preferred
- English fluently written and spoken, Dutch or German is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel/Word and PowerPoint user
- Good negotiation skills and hands-on mentality
- Fulltime, duration: preferably 6 months, preferred starting date: November 01 or 15, 2021
- Active student status for the whole duration (university/higher education Institution)
- EU citizenship or an EU work permit
Interested? Then prepare your career takeoff and send us a comprehensive application including possible dates for your internship and your current matriculation certificate. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!