Regional Jet Center B.V. (RJC) is a dedicated and operational high performing, independent MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul Organization) that is part of the AF/KL group. Within this group we are responsible for the maintenance of the KLM Cityhopper fleet at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. In addition to this customer, we carry out maintenance for various other regional airlines. Within RJC the Aircraft Maintenance department carries out both corrective and preventive maintenance in a modern hangar at Schiphol-East, Schiphol Center and in back shops. RJC is a young and dynamic company with growth potential. We invest in innovative technology to enhance our effectiveness. Approximately 260 employees work at RJC. We work together with enthusiasm and in a committed way. Our 5 core values are: reliability, leadership, entrepreneurship, commitment and pride.
Have you always wanted to work in the dynamic, exciting and challenging environment of aviation? Do you have a passion for the profession and do you want to be part of a well-motivated, flexible and committed team? Is safety your top priority and are you proud if the aircrafts are returned to our customers in time?
Then this opportunity is definitely for you!
GROUND Engineers B1.1 and/or B2
What are you going to do?
- You independently perform inspections, troubleshooting, repairs and modifications.
- You are responsible for releasing the work performed by yourself and the team assigned to you.
- You carry out the administration of the work carried out in accordance with the regulations.
- You are jointly responsible for the technical punctuality and fleet availability of our customers both at Schiphol and at outstations.
- You lead mechanics and supervise the work carried out by them.
- You participate in various improvement processes for more efficient maintenance processes.
- The maintenance is carried out 24/7 and thus you work in shifts.
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed relevant education at MBO 4 level.
- You are in possession of a B1.1 and/or B2 Aircraft Maintenance License with preferably an Embraer or other aircraft type training.
- You have knowledge of EASA law and regulations and extensive knowledge and experience within an aircraft maintenance environment.
- You are customer-oriented, commercial and cost-conscious.
- You are able to improvise, to think in terms of solutions and possibilities.
- You have a good command of the English language and preferably also in Dutch language in word and writing and have at least basic knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- working in a team,
- interpersonal sensitivity,
- effective communication.
What do we offer?
You will be employed in a dynamic company that is in full development with a lot of opportunities. An inspiring and dynamic work environment at Schiphol Center, in the hangar at Schiphol-East and ad hoc AOG recovery business trips to outstations make the work extra challenging and varied. The hangar has been completely renovated and has modern facilities. The atmosphere is informal and there is a constructive cooperation where just culture is participated. You get a personal iPad and very comfortable working clothes. You get a type training and there are also training opportunities for personal growth and development.
We offer you excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. The indication of salary for this position is between €2.891 and €3.673 depending on work experience and education.
Are you ready for take-off?
Are you enthusiastic and do you think you are suitable for the position of Ground Engineer at RJC? We look forward to receiving your application including CV and motivation letter. You can sent this by using the application form. You will receive a message about your application within 2 weeks of the closing date.
An assessment and/or capacity test can be part of the selection process.
2019, August 2nd
Do you need additional information about the vacancy?
You can contact Hans van Oel, Team Manager, tel. +31653597731.