AAR Component Repair – Amsterdam is looking for an experienced and results-oriented
Director Military Sales
We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our growing company. The ideal candidate for this position as Director Military Sales would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive, energetic attitude.
The Director Military Sales is located in the Military Sales department responsible for the areas Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia. The Director Military Sales develops, executes and maintains marketing and sales efforts for the AAR products and services including development of strategic plans targeted towards existing and new markets. This position reports directly to the General Manager of AAR Component Repair – Amsterdam with a dotted line into the Executive Vice President Military Sales of New York.
- Monitor and control the profitability of assignments and projects and maintains contacts with the existing and potential customers;
- Ensure short- and long-term sales forecasts are executed in accordance with the company strategic objectives;
- Prepare tenders for major programs based on insight into commercial and technical aspects of assignments, in collaboration with the Military Program Manager;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners;
- Own the bid and proposal process execution for the business, and facilitate timely and well-structured bid approvals;
- Responsible for the assessment, analysis and business development strategy for assigned countries, prime contractors, partners and or government entities;
- Identify, collect and analyse developments in the market (outlines), focused on new capabilities through market research information;
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view toward developing new services, products and distribution channels;
- Create a solid ground for proposals with regard to the extension/elimination of capabilities
- Control the execution of military program management and ensure continuous optimization finaConncially as well as operational
Required experience and education:
- HBO / University of applied sciences (Aviation technology) with extensive experience in military sales role in a technical environment;
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant work experience in management consulting/people management;
- Proven track record in military sales. Sufficient knowledge on ITAR regulation;
- Strong communication and networking skills
AAR Component Repair – Amsterdam offers you:
- Dynamic and international working environment;
- Independent position with broad responsibility;
- Good primary and secondary benefits, such as:
- flexible working condition;
- weekly fresh fruit;
- free parking;
- minimum 26 holidays;
- discretionary bonus;
- solid pension scheme;
- 7% end year bonus.
At AAR, we constantly search for the right thing to do for our customers, for our employees, for partners and for society. To be the best at designing and delivering technical, operational and financial solutions to enhance the efficiency and competitiveness of our commercial aviation and government customers.
AAR Component Repair – Amsterdam is a subsidiary of the globally operational AAR CORP. (USA) which is listed on the NY stock exchange. The AAR divisions are leaders in the field of aircraft technology. The AAR Component Repair – Amsterdam division in Hoofddorp repairs and reconditions aircraft instruments and components, develops and builds test benches, provides technical training, sells aircraft parts and supervises logistic processes.
Apply for this position:
If you are interested in the position of Director Military Sales, please apply by using the button.
If you have any questions, please contact the HR department, phone: 020-6552222
More information about AAR Component Repair - Amsterdam can be found on our website.