Multi Pilot Simulations B.V. (MPS), based in the Netherlands, is a young and dynamic organization that designs and manufactures Flight Simulation Training Devices for the professional flight training industry. Our simulators are designed and manufactured in-house to the highest quality standards and certified according to European EASA specification as well as many National regulatory standards around the world. Our philosophy and mission are to improve aviation safety by better training using Fixed Base Simulators and therefore cost effectively expand the training of pilots to optimum competency. For our office in Groenekan we would like to hire an enthusiastic and experienced specialist who would like to contribute to our growth and success.
Customer Service Engineer
fulltime (40 hrs)
As a Customer Service Engineer you will expand our support department and will report to our Customer Service Manager. You will be involved in supporting and maintaining software, hardware and electronic systems of our simulators. Your responsibility is to maximize the availability of our B737 and A320 simulators, which are installed worldwide. You will provide our customers with excellent follow-up and service and you have a very high-quality standard. You consider support after office hours and willingness to travel to our world-wide clients, part of the job.
- Troubleshoot a problem together with our customer
- Update the status of findings in our trouble ticket system
- Order, test and configure hardware and software
- Maximize availability of MPS simulators worldwide
- Develop and update relevant documentation
- Communicate well and serve our customers diligently
- Service and maintain simulators from Groenekan or at the customer site worldwide with periodically telephone support service
- HBO+ /WO
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Customer Service experience is a huge advantage
- Affinity with both hardware and software
- Experience with .NET Framework software
- Proactive, well-organized, punctual and result driven
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of B737 or A320 procedures, systems and operating simulators
- Analytical ability to solve problems
- Ability to think out-of-the box
- A stimulating and informal work environment.
- A salary appropriate for the function and your experience.
- Possibility to develop your skills
If you think you are the perfect addition to our team, please be so kind as to send your motivational letter and C.V. via the form below, or to Multi Pilot Simulations B.V. attn. Mrs. S. Duijnisveld, Koningin Wilhelminaweg 449, 3737BE Groenekan. For further information please check: www.mps.aero
Only personal replies by candidates will be considered.