SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance, established in 1988, is an independent third party maintenance provider for a complete range of regional jet and turboprop aircraft.
Keeping the aircraft in the air, safe and punctual takes a team of dedicated, professional, highly trained and motivated maintenance engineers, able to troubleshoot and maintain aircraft mechanical, avionic and powerplant systems.
SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance employs over 200 engineers operating out of its base maintenance facilities located at Maastricht Airport and at various line stations across the world.
More information can be found on our website samco.aero
During the maintenance of an aircraft, the cabin interior worker repairs, builds and troubleshoots problems related to the inside of the aircraft. This might include preparation and sizing of carpets or refurbishments and repairs on upholstery and interior panels, pax seats, overhead bins and galleys, etc.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for additional support at the Base Maintenance department. This concerns a full-time (40 hours per week) permanent position at Maastricht Airport, The Netherlands.
Task description / Responsibilities include:
- Within the company’s scope of work, carry out independently all types of aircraft cabin and interior repairs and modifications on the aircraft or in the interior workshop.
- Preferably have experience with so called “tedlar” work on aircraft cabin and galley equipment.
- Calculate man-hours for modification assignments, defect rectification and other specialized repairs.
- Administration of performed tasks like signing off applicable aircraft and company documentation, registration of man-hours, etc.
- Supervision and training of junior cabin interior workers.
- Deputize during absence of the Shop Supervisor.
- Keeping hangar and workshops clean.
- In possession of preferably EASA approved aircraft cabin interior training certificates.
- Communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documents.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- The applicant must be a team-player.
- The applicant must have an accurate and conscientious work attitude.
- The applicant must have a flexible attitude, be willing to travel abroad and occasionally cover weekend, evening and late duties.
- Required coaching and training.
- Personal protective as well as standard and
- The opportunity to become part of a dedicated and professional team in an international working environment.
- The possibility to develop yourself in line with your ambitions.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
In case you are interested in this vacancy, please contact SAMCO recruitment: Mrs. E. de Koning by using the 'Verzend' button.