China Airlines (CI) is the largest airline of Taiwan. Our head quarter is located in Taipei, Taoyuan International Airport. More than 12,600 employees are working for China Airlines worldwide. CI operates over 1,400 flights per week to more than 115 destinations across Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania.
From Europe to Taipei CI offers 24 non-stop flights per week. All flights are operated with the latest A350 or B777. The on board product contains Premium Business, Premium Economy and Economy Class. Since 2011 China Airlines has been a member of SkyTeam.
CI European head office is located in Amsterdam, comprises the following departments: Management, Marketing, Passenger Sales, Customer Care Center and Finance & Administration.
For our Airport Operations department at Schiphol Airport we are looking for an Airport Traffic Agent.
Your role is vital to the efficiency of airport operations and you are in the frontline of customer service. Your work can be demanding and the ability to work under pressure is essential. If you are team oriented, willing to work in a dynamic work environment, positively adapt to changes and quickly find resolutions to problems by understanding the needs of our customers, then we would like to welcome you to our team at Schiphol Airport.
- Handle reservations and ticketing;
- Managing the check-in process;
- Coordinating with the boarding gate staff and managing and initiating the boarding process;
- Dealing with customer enquiries; such as seat availability, baggage, routing, trip planning and gate boarding ;
- Assist in various administrative station tasks; preparation and completion of pre and post flight documentation and statistical information to ensure all data is accurately accounted for and distributed to various departments;
- Service recovery.
- Native or near native in both the English and Dutch language;
- Chinese (Mandarin) is an absolute advantage;
- Previous customer service experience with airport involvement is desired and IT skills are useful;
- Be calm under pressure;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Accurate and enthusiastic;
- Weekends, Holidays and Shift duties required(includes irregular and/or extended hours);
- Some knowledge of Amadeus Altea reservation and Altea Departure Control CM system;
- Attend training courses abroad;
- Living in the surroundings of Amsterdam will be an advantage.
- 37.5 hours per week (full-time);
- Market conform salary;
- Travel allowance;
- Holiday allowance;
- 13th month salary;
- Pension scheme;
- Starting from 22 holidays (full-time);
- Discounted airline tickets after 6 months.
Do you feel attracted to the above, please send your resume and motivation letter on/before 24 June 2019 by filling out the form below. After this closing date you will hear from us if there is a match.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.