For our maintenance operations in Teuge and Antwerp we are looking for aircraft mechanics.
You will perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications and repairs on the aircraft within our scope. You will have to be prepared to travel between our own maintenance locations and you will also have to be capable of occasionally performing tasks on temporary outstations around the globe.
- Performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repairs and modifications;
- Troubleshooting problems on aircraft and aircraft systems;
- You report to the project leaders and the Maintenance Manager.
- You have a decent understanding of the administrative requirements with regards to aircraft maintenance;
- You have working experience in an aviation technical environment;
- You speak and write English;
- You can handle stress, you are accurate, flexible and independent.
Since International Aviation Support is active worldwide you must be willing to occasionally work abroad.
A challenging and very diverse job, with a professional and ambitious organisation and an informal company culture.
Submit your job application together with your résumé.