Corendon Airlines is looking for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for Line Maintenance at its MST Line Station
Corendon Airlines, Boeing 737 Operator...
Corendon Airlines is the trade name of Turistik Hava Tasimacilik A.S, authorised by the Republic of Turkey - Ministry of Transport and Communication - under the license number of TR-015.
Since 2005, Corendon Airlines has continued flights successfully with the guarantee of AOC, SHT-OPS 1, ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 10002:2004, SHY-PART 145 certificates. There are 10 Boeing 737-800NG aircrafts and one 737-800 Max aircraft in the fleet of Corendon Airlines. All aircraft are equipped with the latest technology avionics compliant with EASA-OPS standards and comfortable leather seats.
Efficient planning, reduced administration overheads and a transparent tariff system with fair prices ensure that Corendon flights are booked up to full capacity.
Determined medium and long-term growth plans as well as strengthening the respected and prestigious structure of the company in short term are among the most fundamental objectives of Corendon Airlines.
- Being Part-66 Licensed
- Having B1 authorization (B1+B2 preferable)
- Having B737-800 Type Rating and experience (i.e. having 6 months worked on the aircraft in the last 2 years).
- Having a minimum 5-years’ experience required on related types.
- Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling.
- Willing to (re)locate in Maastricht.
- To perform all aircraft line maintenance jobs according to his authorization of PART-66 Licence
- To perform and issue all necessary maintenance records and reports (CRS, Technical Log Book, Technical Delay Reports, Daily Status).
- To ensure that aircrafts are maintained in accordance with up-to-date aircraft manuals and MOE.
- To use necessary tools and equipments for aircraft maintenance and ensure that all tools and equipments are servicable and calibrated.
- To ensure that all parts are servicable and effective which are used on the aircraft.
- To order necessary components and consumable parts which are used for repairs, defect rectification and scheduled maintenance checks.
- To join flights for trouble shooting and inflight inspections of aircraft system failures in case of need.
- Corendon Airlines has an Amsterdam branch and all of the staff working in Amsterdam will be employed within the scope of the Dutch Labour Law.
- We offer you a contract until 31.10.2019. After this date, MST Base will be closed and according to your performance we may offer our other destinations on mutual agreement.
If you wish to apply for Corendon Airlines, please send your resume via the form below.