General Repair Technician Avionics
B2 Certified Electrician/Avionics Technician
Must be proficient in the electrical and avionics troubleshooting as a B2 EASA/MAR licensed electrician.
Prefer the candidate to be experienced in the inspections, and repairs on the AH-64 and /or CH-47 Military Type ACFT or at minimum qualify as a “Competent Mechanic” IAW with the MAR-145.
In a team oriented work environment, removes & installs parts and components, lines, cables, etc. in area assigned using required tools and appropriate prints, specs, and operational requirements to complete work assigned through final inspection, and assure conformance to specifications. Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures May assist in instructing other members of the team.
Basic qualifications for the role:
- B2 (Electrician/Avionics) basic training course approved in accordance with EASA/MAR-147
- High school diploma or continued education within the relevant field
- At least 5 years of practical maintenance experience on operating Aircraft
- Proficiency in electrical and avionics troubleshooting
- Completion of a basic training course approved in accordance with EASA/MAR-147 and MAR 66 requirements
- Ability to obtain Security investigation (level B) from the Military Intelligence and Security Service (MIVD) Netherlands BIV
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Preferred qualifications for the role:
- Prefer type aircraft training course certificate from a MAR-147 accredited school for: CH-47 Chinook Helicopters and H-64 Apache Helicopters.
- A Certified B2 on CH-47 and/or AH-64 Helicopters
- Prefer to have CH-47 and/or AH-64 Phase Maintenance Experience.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in the Netherlands; Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands.