Maintenance Services Representative
Panasonic Avionics is the market leader in the world of In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC). We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Services Representative to join our team @ Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
As a Maintenance Services Representative you will perform maintenance, preventive maintenance to Panasonic Avionics Corporation (PAC) In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Systems on aircraft.
- Check aircraft logs for defects including deferrals
- Sweep cabins for unreported defects
- Use BITE, Quick Test & All Test as required
- Perform routine maintenance checks & component changes as required
- Rectify all defects for which parts are available
- Raise deferrals for all defects with no parts available
- The use of Approved Technical Publications as required
- Licensed Aircraft Engineers to inspect and certify the work of technicians.
- Maintain integrity of Maintenance Service Stores Inventory by completing all necessary stock room procedures, booking parts into stock, on to aircraft and out to repair.
- Endeavour to meet, greet and dispatch each flight and perform the required tasks as per contract.
- Aircraft documentation to be completed in accordance with customer specific requirements.
Your skills/ qualifications:
- Aircraft maintenance experience essential
- Avionics/ IFE experience desirable
- Dutch language skills desirable but not essential
- Preferably EASA CAT B2 with A with one of the following types; A330(CF6), B777(GE90), B787(Ge-NX)
- Must have EASA CAT B2 or EASA CAT B1 with EASA CAT A
- Customer focused
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks for Airside access
- Current and valid driving license required