JetSupport provides technical services and support for business aviation and special mission aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency and a personal touch. We continuously improve our operations in order to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Our technical services are customized for the most popular business aviation aircraft types. Our customers’ value maximum aircraft availability which we provide by conducting preventive and corrective maintenance. We also facilitate special projects, ranging from small modifications up to complete avionics retrofits. Our service centre operates 7 days a week in two shifts.
The growth of our business requires us to expand the team with a:
Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic
What will you be doing:
- Maintenance on business aviation and special mission aircraft from a variety of manufacturers.
- Maintaining and supplying the service in accordance EASA Part-66 and Part-145 rules and regulations.
- As a team-player supporting your colleagues in performing maintenance.
- As a maintenance mechanic you are familiar in the field of aviation.
- A basic education in aviation
- You are keen to work autonomously in a motivated and flexible team
- Trying to be ahead of the game is what you are eager to do
- Availability to work in a 2-shift working schedule including weekends
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of the English Language in word and writing
- You have a valid “B” driving license
We are JetSupport:
JetSupport aims to be the industries’ employer of choice where its staff not only receive competitive compensation but are given the opportunity to excel in personal growth.
JetSupport is going through a period of rapid growth which creates opportunities and challenges both career-wise and operationally.
Interested and meeting above requirements? We are looking forward to your CV and motivation by using the application form. Do you want to know more? Call our Duty Manager(s) at 020-5022284
Dear recruiters. Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!